Treatment or Attunement
It may well be that your Reiki treatments are enough to bring you to a place of balance. I try to carry out some teaching in my sessions with clients, so it's likely that as part of your treatment sessions I will have introduced you to some Reiki self help tools to use at home.
On the other hand, you may have decided that making Reiki part of your self-care routine is right for you, in which case learning Reiki I [first degree], will be what you are looking for. Training at level I is done either on a 1:1 or 1:2 basis, in my clinic just outside of Daventry or at Stony Stratford.
This thorough, one-day course will be the perfect grounding for your first attunement to Reiki. You need not have any previous experience of Reiki, it is suitable for complete beginners or anyone wishing to brush up on their first degree practice.
You will learn how to treat yourself, to resolve imbalances past and present. You will be able to use Reiki with pets, plants and places and you will learn how to give Reiki to others in a non-professional capacity.
Reiki is a practical skill, which is why I like most of the day to focus on the practice of Reiki.
At the end of the course you will know how to:
- use Reiki each day to help make you a clearer, stronger channel through which Reiki energy can flow
- focus Reiki energy upon yourself for self-balancing
- embrace Reiki to open up your life, and to be more in flow
- know the hand positions for treating yourself and others
You will receive:
- a series of exercises to enhance your practice and strengthen your ability to channel Reiki
- level I attunements
- Usui lineage
- Course manual and ongoing Reiki school support
Pre-Course Reading / Exercises:
- The history of Usui Reiki
- How Reiki energy works
- The 5 Reiki Precepts: what the Precepts are and how to use them
If you would like to book a Reiki I [First Degree] or Reiki II, [Second Degree] course, please email Reikischool@sarahtoll.co.uk